This lovely sterling silver Birch Bark Bangle features a nature-inspired embossed pattern and a sparkling 9 mm x 7 mm garnet cabochon. The birch bark pattern is applied through cold-forging with a cross-peen hammer. This distinctive pattern of the bracelet compliments the deep color of the rose cut garnet. This bangle has a width of 9 mm (0.35 inches) and we are happy to create this for you in a variety of sizes and finishes!
- Extra Small - 2 1/4" diameter, approx. 7 inches in circumference
- Small - 2 3/8" diameter, approx. 7.5 inches in circumference
- Medium - 2 1/2" diameter, approx. 8 inches in circumference
- Large - 2 5/8" diameter, approx. 8.5 inches in circumference
- Extra Large - 2 3/4" diameter, approx. 9 inches in circumference
Remember when ordering that these are sized to fit over your hand. Please take your measurement from the widest point - usually at the base of the thumb.
Most of the Sterling Silver jewelry that is shown in my store has been antiqued and then re-polished in order to better show details during photography, but we are also happy to create these pieces with a bright, mirror finish or satin, matte finish if you prefer. I am happy to create my jewelry for you in any size you need, including half and quarter ring sizes and custom necklace and bracelet lengths. Please let me know if you have any questions about these amazing pieces!
- Materials - Sterling silver sheet, sterling silver bezel cup, 7 mm x 9 mm oval rose cut garnet cabochon
- Finish - Antiqued Dark, Brightly Polished, Satin Matte
- Dimensions - Bangle: Width - 9 mm (0.35 inches)
- Handmade in Greer, SC, USA