Free Sterling Silver Jewelry Resize within 60 Days of Delivery - Free Shipping With Purchases $50 and Above
Moissanite Engagement Ring in 14K Palladium White Gold - Moonkist Designs

Moissanite Engagement Ring in 14K Palladium White Gold

Regular price $525.00 $379.99 Sale

This beautiful Moissanite Engagement Ring in 14K Palladium White Gold has a lovely Art Deco motif and features a sparkling 5 mm gemstone that weighs approximately .5 carats. The Art Deco design period (1920 - 1940) is famous for repetition, geometric motifs, and fine craftsmanship and rich materials. We are happy to create this beautiful ring for you in a wide range of sizes, and with many gemstones and finish options.

The elegant scroll mounting is accented by our Art Deco pattern band, which features a lovely geometric pattern around the length of the band. This band measures 2.5 mm wide (about 1/10 inch.) The inside of this band is gently curved for comfortable wear and is wide enough for an engraving, available here.

14 K White Gold, is made up of 58% gold by law. The remaining 42% is a mixture (or alloy) of other metals. In the US, nickel is often used in White Gold because it helps to cover the bright yellow color of the gold. However, since many of our customers have nickel allergies, we have decided to follow the EU standard and are using Palladium White Gold. Palladium, from the platinum family, is slightly more expensive than nickel but rarely causes metal allergies. Please contact us if you have any questions!

  • Material - 14 K Palladium White Gold, 14 K filigree prong mounting, Your choice of 5 mm faceted Gemstone
  • Finish - Antiqued Dark, Brightly Polished, Satin Matte
  • Dimensions - Band width - 2.5 mm, Stone height from finger - approximately 6 mm
  • Handmade in Greer, SC, USA

    Customer Reviews

    Based on 6 reviews Write a review